Notice of the Annual General Meeting of the Rail Track Association Australia
Venue: AusRAIL 2018, Swan Room, map attached
Date & Time: 7.30 - 9am, Tuesday 27 November 2018, starting with breakfast followed by the AGM.
You can self nominate or nominate for another member using the links below.
This is your chance to be part of the future of the RTAA!
This is an excellent opportunity for other members to become Office Bearers and provide vital input and contribute to the direction of the RTAA.
Over and above Office Bearers, there are a number of other areas in which you can assist the RTAA including,
- Diversity Director and Diversity Management Committee
- Field Day Director and Field Day Management Committee
- Young Professionals Director and Young Professional Management Committee
- Events Director and Events Management Committee
- Technical Review Director and Technical Review Management Committee.
To assist with your nomination we have created job descriptions for all Office Bearer positions and all Director positions. These can be found here. If you are considering being involved please nominate now!
If you are able to attend the AGM, you need to register by Wednesday 7 November 2018 to ensure adequate catering and fulfillment of security obligations.