Minutes of the Special General Meeting of the Rail Track Association Australia
As you may be aware, the RTAA held a Special General Meeting in March to discuss the proposal to increase membership fees. In order to meet our strategic objectives, continue to provide value to our members and support the rail industry in general, it was agreed by all RTAA Members in attendance to increase membership fees.The minutes are attached for your perusal and below is the price increases for quick reference.
The new price increase will come into effect on the 1 July 2018 and another email notifying all members will be sent closer to the time.
- The Classic level is increased from $900 to $1,100 + GST – an increase of $200
- The Select level is increased from $1,750 to $2,150 + GST – an increase of $400
- The Premium level is increased from $2,850 to $3,500 + GST – an increase of $650
- The Personal membership fee is increased from $75 to $100 (GST inclusive)
- The Retired membership fee remains at $25 (GST inclusive).
- A new fee be introduced for Young Professionals (age limit as per Frank Franklyn Award criterion) of $50 (GST inclusive).
- A new fee be introduced for Students - $25 (GST inclusive)