The future of the Roads, Rail and Transport Infrastructure sector hinges upon the next generation of great leaders. As research continues to show the value of a diverse leadership team, it becomes increasingly important to reach your potential as a leader.
Whether you need to refine your leadership and management skills, network with like-minded professionals or navigate change, this event will equip you with essential strategies to take control of your career and pioneer your pathway to success. You will learn how to effectively develop your authentic leadership profile, build your influence in the workplace and transition with ease into your next leadership role.
The Women in Rail, Roads and Transport Infrastructure Leadership Summit brings together a variety of senior leaders to share their inspirational leadership journeys and provide practical advice to get ahead. A variety of inspirational case studies, practical expert commentaries and interactive panels will give you the skills to define your career potential. Join us for an opportunity to network and learn from executives in an interactive forum designed to equip you with strategies to progress in your career.
Take advantage of generous discounts and register team members early to ensure your place at this outstanding leadership and networking event!
Exclusive Australian OnLine Subscribers Discount: Use Booking Code WRTI0518A - Q2
- Inspiration and advice from accomplished leaders
- Overcome workplace challenges
- Grow high-performance teams
- Advance your career in a male-dominated industry
Featured Speakers Including:
- Jayne Whitney, Chief Strategy Officer, John Holland
- Katie Singleton, Head of Rail Control Solutions, Bombardier Transportation Australia
- Deborah Grace, Head of Operations and Engagement, Human Capital, Laing O'Rourke
- Collette Burke, Director, VicTrack
Phone: 61 2 8239 9700