2017 Frank Franklyn Winner - James Donovan
The RTAA is delighted to award James Donovan from Metro Trains Melbourne the prestigious Frank Franklyn Award. James is a graduate engineer working at Metro Trains Melbourne.
Strategic Transport Asset Management Summit 2017
The RTAA is delighted to partner with the Strategic Transport Asset Management Summit 2017. Please find below further information.
Date: 16-17 August 2017
Location: Sydney, Australia
Optimising Performance, Lifecycle and Cost-Effectiveness of Transport Assets
The Strategic Transport Asset Management Summit willbring together leaders inTransport and Government infrastructure to explore practical strategies, case studies and solutions for enhancing maintenance and assessments of ageing transport infrastructure and assets.
The Summit has been designed to explore:
- The long term benefits of Collaborative Transport Asset Management in infrastructure projects
- Alignment in asset methodologies and processes to address growing needs of cities
- Managing public demand and network planning to deliver a proactive asset maintenance plan
- Capitalising on modern visual data management and assessments to monitor asset health and performance
- Shifting your asset management focus to meet service levels and customer demands
- Richard Moore, Head of Asset Management Development, Transport for London (UK)
- Jason Aquilina, Senior Manager, NSW Fleet Train Maintenance, Sydney Trains
- Brian Brennan, Managing Director, Sydney Light Rail, Transdev
- Florentina Mihai, Manager, Route Planning, Main Roads Western Australia
- Luke Riddel, Asset Systems Manager, Transport Infrastructure Services, Lend Lease
- Sudath Amaratunga, Technical Manager, Transport for New South Wales
- Andy Webb, Senior Manager Major Projects, Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator
- Mina Gerguis, Asset Program Manager, VicTrack
- Greg Williams, Work Stream Lead, Assets and Projects, Yarra Trams
Exclusive RTAA 10% Discount code: Use code RTAA10 to receive 10% off!
- Book Online
- Call 02 9229 1000