The benefits of RTAA membership include:
- Be part of the mail list for regular RTAA e-newsletters, event updates and rail industry news
- Free entry to RTAA networking and technical meetings across Australia and throughout the year
- Discounted access to other industry events sponsored by the RTAA
- The opportunity to present at RTAA events including networking and technical events
- An invitation to attend and participate in the RTAA’s Annual General Meeting including voting rights
- Participation in the development and improvement of rail standards in Australia through an inclusive consultative process run by the RTAA
- Participation in member surveys
- The opportunity to present a technical paper as part of the RTAA Technical Stream at the annual AusRAIL conference.
- The opportunity to provide articles for publication in the RTAA Enguage Quarterly Newsletter that is distributed to over 1,000 people involved in the rail industry.
Additional benefits to corporate members include:
- A corporate member rate to exhibit at the Rail Industry Field Day event (50% discount)
- Substantial discounts to attend the Annual Dinner
- Access to sponsorship opportunities for all RTAA events including the Rail Industry Field Day, networking events and Annual Dinner
- The opportunity to nominate entrants in the annual Frank Franklyn Young Rail Specialist Achievement and Australasian Rail Industry Awards
- The opportunity to nominate a representative to be on the Executive and/or Management Committee
- Opportunity to advertise Employment Opportunities on the RTAA Website and promoted via the RTAA social media handles.
- Promotion on the RTAA website and within other publications.