The benefits of RTAA membership include:
- Be part of the mail list for regular RTAA e-newsletters, event updates and rail industry news
- Free entry to RTAA networking and technical meetings across Australia and throughout the year
- Discounted access to other industry events sponsored by the RTAA
- The opportunity to present at RTAA events including networking and technical events
- An invitation to attend and participate in the RTAA’s Annual General Meeting including voting rights
- Participation in the development and improvement of rail standards in Australia through an inclusive consultative process run by the RTAA
- Participation in member surveys
- The opportunity to present a technical paper as part of the RTAA Technical Stream at the annual AusRAIL conference.
Additional benefits to corporate members include:
- A corporate member rate to exhibit at the Rail Industry Field Day event (50% discount)
- Substantial discounts to attend the annual No Tie Dinner
- Access to sponsorship opportunities for all RTAA events including the Rail Industry Field Day, networking events and No Tie Dinner
- The opportunity to nominate entrants in the annual Frank Franklyn Young Rail Specialist Achievement and Australasian Rail Industry Awards
- The opportunity to nominate a representative to be on the Executive and/or Management Committee
- Promotion on the RTAA website and within other publications.